Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going Away Party

Last Sunday we had a going-away party for my brother.  And let me just say, I don't know what we'd do without our church family. 


We first had a delicious dinner.


These two goofy girls eating.


Elisha.


After dinner, we all gathered around in a huge circle and played the hat game.  Mr. Lovett organized everything.


We have some gorgeous ladies in our church :) 



Look closely...


Abi and Kira.




After the game, there were quite a few people who gave Chris advice, encouragement, and told stories. 


This is Mr. Bradshaw showing Chris... I don't remember...


Then Mr. Howard and Seth graced us with a dance from Fiddler On The Roof. They were pretty good!


Then we ended it with a dance to Shalom Chaverim. 

It was a sad but good time.  I have learned two things from this: I will never be able to leave my church for any reason.  Never.  I love them all way too much.  And, no matter how hard your life is, you can get through it, because God would not put you through something you can't handle.

~Caroline


2 comments:

Willa Nicole said...

Great pictures Caroline. :) I love what you said at the end. <3

Tricia Ann said...

Great post, Caroline! Your faith is inspiring! Keep up the writing. :)

Love,
Tricia Ann